Stone Circle damn songbirds, all in my ear
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He watched as the girl turned around, her face coming into view, painted with a smile that warmed the leader's heart. He laughed at her comment, reminiscing slightly of the first season he spent learning how to hunt. Most of the time he ended up empty jaws and stuck bum-first into the rivers. "Truth be told, i'm not much of a great fisher either. Fish tend to not like large creatures." He grimaced with falsity. "Not that i'm large—heaven's no. I'm in the prime of my youth!" The large man barked out a laugh at his own lying words.

"But let's see if I can teach you what I know. Perhaps you will have more luck, yes?" Greyback tipped his head at that and made his way over, his amber gaze scanning the river top while standing perched on the beach. He could see now that a lot of the fish were fairly small, not nearly big enough to feed one wolf. "Watch the direction in which they swim, and aim a bit a head of them. Don't hesitate, you'll need to be fast." He glanced behind him to see if Blondine was paying attention before turning back.

The large man crept forward after that, his weight balancing as one paw lowered agonizingly slow into the water, one ripple surfacing around it. He soon brought his other paw up after that, poising it close to the water for a rapid strike.

It was soon that a shadow flickered below the current, and in a swift move, the titan moved forward in a lunge. His large paw working like a paddle to scoop the poor creature out of the water and into the air where he snapped it up between his jaws.

Messages In This Thread
damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Blondine - December 24, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Greyback - December 25, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Blondine - December 25, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Greyback - December 28, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Blondine - December 28, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Greyback - December 29, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Blondine - December 29, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Greyback - December 30, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: damn songbirds, all in my ear - by Blondine - December 31, 2019, 09:13 PM