Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
The gurgle of his stomach which had prompted Niamh to chuckle at him was most certainly the product of a rabbit he'd managed to catch earlier, delivering the second half to Fenton before meeting up with Niamh for another round of you know what. The nudge that woke him wasn't unwelcome, and Phox blinked blearily as he made sense of his surroundings. He hadn't exactly hidden his relationship with Niamh, but he hadn't gone running around telling everybody about it, either. He'd told the kids, in so many words, depending on how those threads go, and Towhee knew. He knew that Wraen knew as well, and he figured the rest of the pack would hear about it sooner or later.

It was probably a bit naive of him to assume that Niamh was now just as committed to him as he was to her... but then again, why wouldn't she be? Was there some other hot thing out there vying for her attention? Even though they hadn't spent every waking moment together over the past week, Phox didn't think either of them had time for anybody else. Surely she knew, based on their conversations had over the past months, that he intended to stick around not just for the kids, but for her, too.

When she said they needed to have more conversations, he cocked his head to one side. Go on... he said, not wanting to question the "what" of the conversation, lest it be something he didn't want to hear. Not only that, but he didn't want to ask anything that might sway her opinion one way or the other. Phox nibbled on one of her front toes, plucking off a clump of mud that had been stuck there as he listened.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM