Whitefish River if you’re feeling what i’m feeling
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
With his long history of fishing, Evergreen has had plenty of clumsy events spawn—one of his favorites had been accidentally flinging a flailing fish straight at Oki, the pure horror on his face when it hit his poor blind mother was laughable and the whole thing sent Kaisyn in a fit of Rage.
Winterbourne’s is more tame, in that sense. Eve just gives him a sympathetic look, and prays it tasted good going down. He’d been worried at first, that he might choke on it and need help. Fortunately, he manages and gets back to fishing.
Impressed by his mate’s ability, Eve cheers from the sideline with a little march in place. Nice! Better. You’re really getting the hang of this.
Not wanting to miss out on all the action, the bearish male slips into the water too, and takes his shot at catching a fish. The wait is long, but well worth it when he manages to score one! Smaller than Winterbourne’s, yet still a nice snack to add to Kaistleoki’s cache, or the empty stomach of a bear-like wolf.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
if you’re feeling what i’m feeling - by Evergreen - March 24, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: if you’re feeling what i’m feeling - by Evergreen - March 26, 2020, 02:28 PM