Sawtooth Spire i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — wouldnt u like to know weatherboy
Away
the moonpoured child considered this revelation that her bubbleflowers could hear her talking to them with a blank face. then, she proferred a small smile. she rathered they speak back, to intrust her with their (surely wise!) input  as she intrusted them with her secrets.
she’d never been instilled with the belief that if you deliberately blew on a dandelion and made a wish, it would perhaps come true—mostly because there was nobody to regale these things to her recently. be that as in may, if you could achieve your aims simply by wishing for them, life would be very easy. 
so far, the sum of her wishes totaled up to bupkis. 
wen dhey awen'd wunning away!” she said of the dandelion’s pappus hairs and their skittish nature, the emptiness on her face refilling with the ambrosia of her giggles that belled sweetly into the air. clownfeet, to her, was as grownup as mama and papa, but in his presence the maze of her mind and the tarpit in her stomach didn’t so much as foment a single intrusive bitter thought. therefore, he was officially the best kind of grown-up there was. 
even mowe?” her mouth gaped as she bellied closer to him with mesmerism. ”wad di’do wid dhem aw … ” said in a whispery breath to herself—and he would visit her every day?! the loneliness in her heart kvelled, conjuring in her mind images of days in the company of the chummy yearling. she nodded at his overture with earnest longing.  
suddenly remembering the surviving bubbleflower, she cast her eyes about the grass, but couldn’t find it anywhere—mostly because it’d been squished beneath her tummy when she crawled towards clownfeet. 
she twisted her lips in thought, then decided it’d flown off as well. 
she stood to her knobby little knees, the flower stuck to her undercarriage unbeknownst to her, and booped stag on the nose with a tittering laugh. ”kiss chase! yaw'id!” she declared, darting off and then wheeling around, waiting once she had put several feet of distance between them before play-bowing enticingly. ”if you can cadch me dat ids! i’m fasd!” she warned with a whimsical look before whisking away into a thin copse of trees.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've heard about this frog, it's very tiny frog, but it's also very special - by Phaedra - May 12, 2020, 01:32 AM