Northstar Vale I ask the traffic lights if it'll be alright.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It'll come sooner than we might think. Even sooner than Reiko could ever imagine too - she wasn't as ready as she might think she was for them to come, to grow up as quickly as they will. This being her first time too, it will be an awakening to the grief and pride that any mother felt when their young grew up almost immediately in front of their very own eyes.

Ibis' question came to a sudden realization as Reiko thought of the answer. Was she nervous about giving birth? I don't think so... Was it the birth she was nervous about in general or something else? I'm nervous for their health... I hope they are healthy and that I did well for them while I carried them. So I suppose I am in a sense... nervous. What if they were sick? Deformed? They would be loved of course, that was out of the question; but would her guilt allow the new mother to accept their fate, or would it tear her apart? 

Sorry it's short! Just trying to get my threads moving and not letting you wait anymore lmao
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread