Sawtooth Spire i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — wouldnt u like to know weatherboy
Away
their threads make me smile

she puffed up with indignation at his comment. "I SAID SNELL NOT SMELL!" her inner-dragon yawned in the bright blue of her eyes, breathing fire into his own as he asserted she smelled! how dare.
damn speech impediment, causing her tongue to do gymnastics that would make olympians look like amateurs. she smoothed down the skirts of her offense, and smiled treacly at him in the moment that followed. "bubbleflowders don'd have a smell, yow nose is jus' all sduffed up from smellin yow own feedts alls day!!" she asserted, pinning his gaze with a sidelong cant of her head and an uptick of her brow. 
when he questioned her sincerity, innocence adorned her expression in toto and never once quoke under the pressure of her own pity for taking the fool. if there was any one thing phaedra naturally eclipsed her peers at, it was telling lies. just little white ones. she did, after all, put the kid in kidology.
"ja!" she dithered on the soles of her feet in a little bunny hop. "dadt means 'yes'!" she informed him a little louder than she intended to. he probably knew that one already, but she had no way of knowing!
she did like her new sobriquets. mauschen made her feel as though the sun was inside her chest, but dragonaedra? well, there was just no topping it, really. "uuummm ... mosly whad papa helps me wid." she shrugged, albeit unhelpfully. "i knows hows do say, 'guden dag, sdinkendzehen!' dadt mean 'good day, sdin
rongesd deer'! buh hallo means like hello, an ids easier fow me do say." she admitted shyly, before rounding on him with a sudden proposition.
"hows boud dis. you bring me bubbleflowders, and i deach you a new secred word! dodays secred word ids geheimnis." she shot him a challenging look. "now you guess whad ids mean an' i dell you one. lasd. secred." phaedra whispered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special - by Phaedra - June 07, 2020, 08:19 PM