Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she blinked gratefully to the cordial woman, shoulder's sagging a little with pressing weariness despite the lingering smile placed firmly upon her lips. the motherly aura valette gave off was sometimes both like a caress and a bite at the same time, offering her warm safety and care and yet a stark reminder that her own family lay scattered on the breeze and that she was still essentially an outsider to this tightly knit group. blinking hastily, she looked back to west and felt her heart lift from it's moment of melancholy at the joy to dance from the swipe of his tongue. her smile deepened, a much more fervent supporter of the joy it indicated as nitid eyes prowled back to the matriarch at the query she posed. 

it reminded her to seek her advice and wisdom on the land she'd travelled to gain her the mastery she'd told her about that day within the stone's watchful gaze. tipping her head curiously she murmured "we followed a passage through the mountain that seemed well used. it brought us safely through the rock's bordering a sheltered vale that was occupied by a pack and finally back down into the flatlands where we located west's sister's pack, the one with the lush lands surrounding their riverher gaze had taken on an ardent gleam as she recalled the journey and everything that they'd witnessed. looking back to west she tilted her head and asked "i think the mountain's were really the most significant thing? before that we went north, all very beautiful with some impressive forests but all quite similar to what is around here anyway...but she left the sentence open as she trailed off, blinking to her earthen companion lest she'd forgotten something. after all, things that she was well used to might still be new and exciting for him considering it had been his first trip outside of the territory.

it left her feeling a little guilty that she was set to leave once more but she could not bring herself to voice such a fact aloud, it wasn't like she'd be gone long anyway.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by RIP Polaris - June 15, 2020, 09:52 AM