Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened to their story and had to smile at all the wonderful things they had seen. It reminded her of when she was traveling a lot. She had been amazed at what she all had seen. The female smiled at the two of them. "Bighorn sheep?," she asked curiously as the two spoke of this deer, but smaller and with horns like a bison. It was a good guess since she had seen those animals as well. 'They had them when I was still living at Silvertip Mountain," she explained. West probably didn't know a lot about her life before Easthollow. None of her children ever bothered to ask her, she didn't blame them. Why ask such things about your mother.

'It sounds like you two had a good learning experience," she smiled at the two of them. "By the way you are telling it, it sounds all very familiar still. It is good to have eyes out there and see what is going on," she smiled. Then they started about fish and Valette had to chuckle. She knew some wolves ate fish, it wasn't her preference, not really. "I can imagine with a river by their territory. Not really my cup of tea. But you two can check if the stream or Duck lake as some fish in it. Have you learned how to catch them?," she wondered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by RIP Valette - June 24, 2020, 11:31 AM