Emberwood again I will say: Rejoice!
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Ugh, his leg was hurting. The joint on the bad appendage was aching, signifying a change in the weather, and Evien hated it. Usually it wasn't bad, but lately he'd been going out more often and exploring the area again, so perhaps he'd overworked it. That made sense, he supposed, especially with having to go out and gather more herbs with Rosina's injury. 

The medic had no idea what possessed him to venture into the Emberwood today, but there he was, under a blanket of clouds and a canopy of green leaves. And it seemed he wasn't alone in his ventures - there was a scent in the air of a lone wolf. Or, at least, Evien believed he was alone. But then again, even if he wasn't, what was the worst that could happen? Being attacked? Killed? It would be nothing that Ursus didn't do to other wolves. Images of Merrick standing over his victim burned into his skull.

The thought caused a lance of pain to jab through Evien's chest. He chased it away quickly. 

"I'm not the only one who thought today was a good day for a walk, it seems," he greeted the stranger, gesturing to the ominous sky. It didn't make sense, being out here like this, but perhaps that was just the way things went sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
again I will say: Rejoice! - by Colin - July 08, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: again I will say: Rejoice! - by Evien - July 08, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: again I will say: Rejoice! - by Colin - July 08, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: again I will say: Rejoice! - by Evien - July 09, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: again I will say: Rejoice! - by Colin - July 09, 2020, 12:17 AM