Sun Mote Copse I just wanted you to watch me dissolve slowly
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx was so deep in her own mind that she didn't notice Fennec until her half-sister asked a question, wrenching Alyx back to reality. What Fennec said was so bizarre that for a few seconds, all she could do was blink. Uh, what?

No, she snorted, laughing with a haughty edge that was suspiciously similar to Niamh's voice when she was being sassy. That wasn't Alyx's intention, but the older she got, the more she took after her mother in the way she spoke. A little attitude. Okay, a lot of attitude, sometimes. She surveyed Fennec for several seconds, noting that the she-wolf didn't seem to even be looking directly at her, before blurting, you blind or something? There's no turtles here.

She'd totally forgotten that Fennec was, in fact, blind. She hadn't exactly spent any time with her sandy sibling before she left on her adventure with Penn, after all, and even at the best of times, she could be self-involved enough to forget important things like that.
Messages In This Thread
I just wanted you to watch me dissolve slowly - by Alyx - October 05, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I just wanted you to watch me dissolve slowly - by Alyx - October 16, 2020, 01:32 PM