Broken Antler Fen this feeling’s dancing in my flames.
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
With her attention so focused on the sound she was following, Eshe overlooked any clues that might've given her the hint that she was being followed. She was happily oblivious as she cantered across the dried grasses and remained so as she slow to a stop a few minutes later at the crest of a ridge that dropped at her paws and swept out into a wide clearing ahead. It was there that she spotted what she'd been looking for.

The herd was decently sized for their species, though not the largest Eshe had ever seen. There were only about four does to be fought over by the two stags that were circling each other and stamping their hooves. Eshe smiled and slipped down onto her belly to watch the show, silently wondering if Tiarnach might be wandering back soon so she could have someone to place bets with. Her money was on the older stag, though the younger seemed to be fit enough. She was banking on that giving it too much confidence, though.
Messages In This Thread
this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 17, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 22, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - November 19, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 03:01 PM