Silverlight Terrace Kept inside I won't let go
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Another restless night.

Unsurprising. Mira had not been found yet and Keres, ever the dutiful and reliable sister, ventured out almost every night to see if she could find any trace of the girl. With the glen being maintained by Osiris and his chosen wolves, there was no need to cover those grounds again; the silvered female had thus decided to expand the bands of her own search into other territories, methodically scanning each one several time (and several nights) over.

Tonight, the terrace was her chosen location, following the trails of whatever wolves she could find. Even if she could find a hint of the girl, that would be all she needed, all the Spear needed. Her brother and her Queen were restless and harrowed over the loss of their child, something she could understand perfectly and would do what was within her power to assist.

It was in the midst of this reverie that Keres found herself following a scent. Male, and alone. Not what she sought but she would investigate nonetheless, legs carrying her over the silvery grass to find the source, eventually coming upon the pale wolf walking in the shadow of her great home. A chuff, an alert to allow her presence to be known before she continued closer.
Messages In This Thread
Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - October 18, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - October 21, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - October 28, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - November 02, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - November 02, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - November 08, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - December 07, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - December 08, 2020, 12:37 AM