Broken Antler Fen this feeling’s dancing in my flames.
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe felt a thrill of excitement as the stags suddenly lunged at each other. Their antlers connected with a crack that made her wince, though her smile never wavered. It amazed her how they could attack each other like this without hurting their own heads, though she imagined their necks had to hurt an awful lot while they swung their heads back and forth with their antlers entangled like tree branches in the wind.

They separated after a moment and stepped back. This attack was faster, the young stag bucking high and then driving its antlers toward the other. Eshe crawled forward a little more, but she never got to see what happened to the stag as she was suddenly slammed into from the side. She rolled under the weight of her attacker, instinctively kicking out with her legs to drive it away and crying out with a "What the shit!!" She was too startled and reeling to even see who it was or truly comprehend what was happening, but she fought to scramble away.
Messages In This Thread
this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 17, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 22, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - November 19, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 03:01 PM