Moonspear it seems like it never really was enough
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Keres, too, could now not imagine a life where she did not live upon the Spear and did not know the dark queen that her brother had married. Even though only a short time had passed since her arrival here, it now felt like a lifetime ago, one that she did not wish to relive or return to. No, she was happy here, and it showed; in the work she did, in the steps she took to protect the pack, in her wish to do whatever she could to help.

Another wave of her tail happened at the thought of more nieces and nephews, more family to get to know and guide and love, though the motion stilled as Hydra asked a question of her own. Surprised, she looked to the woman, eyes searching her own inquisitively and perhaps a bit hopeful.

I... The words fumbled as they fell from her mouth, surprising even herself. If I can find someone, I'd like to raise my own again, though I have not even a single prospect.

The two women continued talking, beginning to scale the mountain together as they did so.

Fade.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 08, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 08, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - November 11, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - November 14, 2020, 03:23 PM