Blackfeather Woods There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
for @Taikon <3
set for late evening, clear, 0F

She was restless and sleep seemed unlikely any time soon. So she would spend her time patrolling as she usually did, being a creature of habit. But she had no intention of doing it alone. Now that Taikon was able to get out of the den and move around, she was looking forward to having one of their long conversations. She had missed that the most. 

Taktuq's disappearance had weighed heavily on her conscience. She wasn't sure what had caused her niece to leave, but she could only hope that she was safe. With the storms and then Taikon being sick, she hadn't had much time for scouring the wilds for her, and any time she had managed a short scouting trip, she had found no sign of her. She dreaded the day she would have to tell Sia his daughter had disappeared yet again. 

No matter how many nights she spent wandering through the forest, it never ceased to make her feel uncomfortable. It was too dark to see very far around her, and the trees rustled strangely above as if something moved through them and followed her as she tracked Taikon. She tried to ignore it, instead focusing on finding the scent she knew better than any of the others scattered around the territory.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how - by Takiyok - February 11, 2021, 09:22 PM