Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,205 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Another approached, smelling of the glen, and Sialuk relaxed even further. She did not know her name, but she came with Meerkat, and so she could be trusted. Sialuk reminded herself of what anaa had said about letting Raimo show that he was as he said he was, but she still could not shake the feeling that he was something else. Having others here was comforting in a way she had not known she'd needed.

He excused himself, and she dipped her head at his suggestion of searching for survivors. It was, perhaps the greatest kindness he had shown so far. While his other motives appeared to focus only on food, this one extended another feeling, and she gave him a small smile of appreciation. Her attention returned to Meerkat, drinking in the news.

The raindrop was vaguely aware of the caldera, although she had never traveled there. They were sister pack to the spear, and it was where the witch had come from, wasn't it? At the glen sister's question, Sialuk bowed her head and shook it slowly.

She cannot. Her foot needs a full turn of the moon to heal. Longer before she can travel beyond a day.

And so, she realized they were on their own. Nobody from the spear survived, or so it seemed, except for the mother and daughter. Is there no sign of my father and brother? My cousins? she asked, thinking of Antares, Caelum, Mira, Altair, Atlas, and the rest. She had not known of the latter's departure before the fall of the spear.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - March 03, 2021, 02:31 PM