Haunted Wood Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
welcome!!

Maia was still a pretty heavy mess.  She hadn't been able to outright step down during her talk with Wraen (I'm assuming, because even she isn't that impulsive) but she was seriously considering what she wanted from here.  She hated uncomfortable decisions and life just seemed to keep chucking them at her head.

First off, she needed to talk to Eljay.  But what would she even say, and how would she know if it was the right time?  I can always just check in... yeah.  Okay.

Tied up in these thoughts, Maia barely realized she was stepping into a familiar forest... until she noticed the other wolf.  Then memory clicked into place and panic ignited in her.  Oh no... oh no oh no.

Her first instinct was to run, but the fact that this wolf looked nothing like the man who attacked her helped.  Still, there was a nervous tremble to her as she approached.  You're a leader here, you don't get to be a coward.  Such a chicken!

Hey, my name's Maia.  I help lead a pack nearby.  The first part came out in automatically and a little rushed.  She wanted to be sure they knew she was definitely not alone and totally in control.  Right.  Who're you?  Despite her fear, there was curiosity.  She loved meeting new wolves so much, but that one terrible interaction had definitely colored this place.
Messages In This Thread
Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Kane Ardelean - March 05, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 05, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:10 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - April 26, 2021, 10:21 PM