Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal's, Hmm--, might have been almost a laugh. He tried to smile, appreciating the attempt at least, but that's what his smile was -- an attempt. It didn't even really get the crooked star meme either. He wished things were that simple. It would make all this far easier and choices more clear. 

His reply wasn't exactly a croak, but maybe croak-adjacent, I just want to make everyone safe and happy. Okay. Maybe it wasn't really what was asked, but it was the only thing  he did want at this point. He was failing at something so clean and simple (on paper) as it was, so how could he ask for more? If he could have retreated inward on himself then he would have, but the laws of matter didn't allow. Then in a whisper, It's all I've wanted.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - March 12, 2021, 10:42 PM