Redhawk Caldera that's a technical on the good neighbors.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Unlike her brother, Eshe didn't at all mind the dirt that coated her fur. After they finished their song, she dropped onto her haunches to scratch at an itch on her shoulder. When she couldn't quite reach it, she went ahead and dropped onto the ground and began to roll and slide herself across it. It wasn't as satisfying as if she'd been able to use her own claws, but it did the trick even if it left her with a large swatch of mud across her shoulder and side.

She turned to shoot her brother a grin that would've lead to a wrestling match where she'd attempt to share the filth, but Eshe spied an approaching figure that distracted her entirely. Swiftly she stood and relaxed her posture into one of friendly deference.

She searched her memories then of the family she'd met and the family she'd heard of and swiftly came to the conclusion that this was likely the famed Towhee. She smiled as the woman semi-correctly labeled them as Blackthorns and gave an enthusiastic nod. "Yep! Well, Frostfurs, technically," Eshe replied, glancing sidelong at her twin, "Our parents are Liffey and Rannoch. My name is Eshe and this is my brother, Tiarnach. It's--oh!"

She paused as something occurred to her. A little hesitantly, she lifted her paw and attempted to use the small bit of ptero she'd learned from Raven to finish, -"It's nice to meet you. Towhee, yes?"-
Messages In This Thread
that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 09, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 10, 2021, 10:41 AM