Ankyra Sound we're just living in it.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
The three strangers converged, much to Eshe’s delight. She enjoyed meeting new wolves, especially ones who could teach her something interesting. The male appeared to be that one in this group, as he explained what he’d meant by ahoy. Eshe let out a soft ohhh of understanding, but said no more as he continued. She was fascinated by the lilt of his voice and the way he vocalized words that were familiar, but somehow changed by his tongue. She wondered if all wolves from the pack he mentioned spoke like him, but she resisted asking, not wanting to ignore the question he posed first.

”I needed a beach day,” Eshe said, a smile warming her eyes, ”Thought I’d do some sunning, chase the tide or hunt some seagulls. Probably all three. Unless… are these your hunting grounds? I can skip the seagulls. I usually just chase ‘em for fun, anyway. Birds are such a pain to actually catch.” She glanced over at the other female as she spoke, wondering if perhaps she knew already. They didn’t carry a shared pack scent, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t more familiar with the area than Eshe.
Messages In This Thread
we're just living in it. - by Eshe - June 19, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Ukulele - June 20, 2021, 10:11 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Eshe - June 24, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Ukulele - July 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Njord - July 07, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Eshe - July 12, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Ukulele - August 01, 2021, 03:25 PM