Broken Antler Fen The person I most medium suspect.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Lilitu's question was a little uncomfortable, since Eljay had been trying to hide the painful truth from her. Instead of either lying or speaking the full truth though, Eljay stuck to the middle: I did get to bond with them a bit, later. Maybe not as closely as he would've liked. But he wasn't entirely sure it was because of not being there when they were babies. Some wolves just clicked better than others.

When Lilitu said that she came back, Eljay nodded. Yeah. I think it's nice for Roswell that you're here. Maia and I try our best, of course — but I can tell he likes that you came back. The caretaker smiled at Lilitu, hoping that it reaffirmed her decision to return a bit.

Eljay knew nothing of Ursus, so when Lilitu mentioned that her sibling was part of some bear god pack, Eljay blinked. He had never heard of such a thing. That sounds, uhm... Kinda weird, but if she's happy, that's good? He wasn't sure what else to say. Lilitu went on to say some more — that her sister had never met their younger siblings, and then, that she had omitted telling Arielle about their mother's death.

Eljay frowned, not sure how to make Lilitu feel better. He understood the guilt, and honestly, he did think that it was probably better to tell the truth to someone in a situation like that. On the other hand, he had no idea what Arielle's life was like, or what she was like as a person. Maybe it had been for the best..? After a lengthy silence, Eljay said: I trust your judgement, Lilitu, and you should, too. If you think it was the right thing to not tell her for whatever reason, that's fine. But if you regret it, if you think that she'd be better off knowing, then I think you should take a trip to her pack and tell her about it. For your own sense of peace, too. Eljay smiled reassuringly, hoping that his words were of any help.
Messages In This Thread
The person I most medium suspect. - by Lilitu - January 05, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Eljay - January 06, 2022, 04:31 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Lilitu - January 06, 2022, 10:02 PM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Eljay - January 11, 2022, 07:53 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Lilitu - January 16, 2022, 01:27 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Eljay - January 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Lilitu - January 21, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Eljay - January 25, 2022, 07:19 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Lilitu - January 28, 2022, 12:07 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Eljay - January 28, 2022, 03:56 AM
RE: The person I most medium suspect. - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:02 PM