Redsand Canyon they say that time's supposed to heal you
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She was worrying him, somewhere deep down she knew that which is how the words came tumbling out to begin with. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. They weren’t supposed to be married. They weren’t supposed to have a litter… perhaps she had been too cocky in her own abilities to think she could stave off the consequences of the season when they had been at it like rabbits. All she knew was that it was her fault. She had made a promise she couldn’t keep and now they were both paying for it.

He froze and she spent the entire time petrified with the fear of what he was going to do next, not because she was afraid of him, but because she was afraid of the consequences of their actions just as he was. “I wouldn’t be telling you if I weren’t sure.” She stated back, quietly as she continued to stare down at her paws, painfully aware of his presence in the room but refusing to look at him even still. How was she supposed to be a mother? Her own family had fucked her up, and there sometimes felt like there was no recovery.

She didn’t reach for an embrace or for touch, instead just listening as he swore and insisted he couldn’t be a father but she didn’t have a way to fix this, not without putting herself in danger in the process. “I know. I know. I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. It’s never not worked before. We used it for generations to prevent this.” She was still racking her brain trying to figure out where it all went wrong. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” All she could do was let apology after apology tumble from her lips and push down her own fear, as if she didn’t have the right to feel afraid in this moment because she had been the one to force them into this situation.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 10:15 PM