Dragoncrest Cliffs when this pine sapling grows to flower, who'll be here?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had set out to find a place to be useful. He still had a wandering spirit, but he kept it close to the pack lands now. Though he knew many secrets on the coast that were not far. He could certainly have easily went to one of those and back again without being gone long, but he was content to stay in the borders.

He came across one of the youths of one of the two sea queens brood. Sobo he thought he had heard the name. This was the one training to be a healer, clear by the flowers he lay beside him. Gunnar chuffed quietly letting him know he was near.

Goldenrod. Good little plant for wounds among other health benefits. I'm Gunnar by the way.

Gunnar stared again down at the little flower. His mother and Nerian had grown it in their garden. He wondered if it was even still there, or if the garden like most of the bay was lost to other wolves or nature itself.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: when this pine sapling grows to flower, who'll be here? - by Gunnar - June 03, 2022, 10:56 PM