Lion Head Mesa Work it hard, like it's your profession
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson truly hadn't meant to travel this far, but the more silent it had become. The more he wished to follow, be ause he was already tired of the noise.

Reyson met her gaze then she quickly averted it.

Hello.

He shook his head. No thank you. I am not a fan of the substance. I prefer to keep a clear head.

He dipped his muzzle and spoke quietly. I am Reyson Ebonywood Scutarius of Mereo.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 22, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 02:06 PM