Lion Head Mesa Work it hard, like it's your profession
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson noticed immediately she was uncomfortable so he slowly stood with a smile.

I am sorry to have disturbed you Miss. Nazli. I will leave you to your work.

He wasn't one that understood such a type of bondage and service. It felt strange. And though he wanted to continue a conversation. He also didn't wish to upset her or make her uncomfortable.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 22, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 02:06 PM