Redsand Canyon So put your hands where I can see them,
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
693 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
There is not much there, truthfully, he admits this of the coast, having found very little to suggest any gathering forces or creatures to be wary of. I came across paths of many more lone wolves than groups, which we can handle if they come this far.

A pause; news from Germanicus is not positive, from what he says of Epoch. A snort erupts from Glaukos.

What right does Arsenio have to do that? Have you not fed him, trained him, done all that you can? And he spurns you in return. Ungrateful bastard. Glaukos hums to himself a moment and lets his irritation fade. To hear that Aquene was made matrona has little effect upon him, as he feels she's always been right for such a womanly role.

What orders do you have for me, then? Do we war against Epoch? His tone is somewhat jesting, though the rest of him is ready for a fight if that is what comes.
Messages In This Thread
So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Germanicus - September 23, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Germanicus - September 23, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Germanicus - September 23, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: So put your hands where I can see them, - by Myrmidon - September 23, 2022, 07:25 PM