Redsand Canyon Your battle cry
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson frowned in thought. His mind whirring to what he knew. Well for starters I had a small team that i trusted with my life and they with me. I was their commander they knew this, but I trusted them to make decisions in the snap of things.

Reyson's gaze went inward, as his mind traveled back through time. To battles won and battles lost. And finally the last one, where everything he knew had failed, but he continued.

I was the heavy hitter. I used my brute strength when needed. That doesn't mean we didn't employ tactics before close quarters. Rook was my eyes on the inside. He was gifted with the ability to integrate himself into anything. He also was very adept at reading a room. He was often my first one in. He could disappear with the shadows i Swear. Amity was a defensive fighter and I was offensive. And our last little merry band was a healer. Every contingent held a healer in their ranks.

Reyson frowned as he remembered. We would often break it from the rear. Most places make the misstep of putting their strongest in the front. So we would break from teh sides and rear. If we could we employed guerilla tactics, if we couldn't. We'd pick them off, draw them from each other.

Reyson swallowed having talked more than he had before. Had to use the terrain to our advantage and the weather and the time of day. FOr instance night time you watch for the white of their eyes and the white of claws. In the day time you use your own fur to your advantage.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Your battle cry - by Reyson - October 06, 2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Your battle cry - by Germanicus - October 06, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Reyson - October 06, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Germanicus - October 06, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Reyson - October 06, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Germanicus - October 07, 2022, 08:50 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Reyson - October 07, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Germanicus - October 08, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Reyson - October 08, 2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Germanicus - October 08, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Your battle cry - by Reyson - October 08, 2022, 04:26 PM