Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
919 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She returned his smile, tipping her head to emphasize the invitation to eat. When he took it a moment later, her smile grew and she withdrew a yard or two, taking a seat. Masquerade simply sat and watched him, feeling an odd sense of fulfillment for having provided sustenance for somebody, particularly someone so young.

She had forgotten her original intention to share her find with Avicus. When she heard footfalls approaching—heavyset, surely belonging to an adult—Masque stiffened. As much as she was enjoying this interaction, she realized she didn’t feel up to engaging with any of the rise’s seniority at the moment.

She tried to catch the smaller pup’s eye in a quick farewell, though whether or not she succeeded, the gray Bearn quickly melted back into the nearby tree line and disappeared.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM