Redhawk Caldera Another color in a world of black and white
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She was so relaxed that at first the mention of moms didn't register. It didn't necessarily mean that Neon had been raised by an actual pairing of women but Bridget smiled anyway. Her parents hadn't ever really questioned one way or the other, and she'd never said much, but it would have been neat to know someone who had the same preferences she did growing up.

That's half of it anyway. Once you know that you're golden. She caught her breath for a moment as the medicine stung at first, then let it out gently as it faded to a lesser itch. This was going to be annoying as hell as it healed but she'd do what she could not to reopen it. Recovering from her leg sort of put all other injuries into perspective.

Eljay's a sweetheart. He and a friend of mine ran this place, but now he's stepped down and his mate is in charge. Sort of. Maia and Teya don't really give orders. Teya a few times, but never as a leader, just as a friend.

My family's a ways away, but they kind of are my family now. It's hard to find a pack that's this chill about things. I love to help, but it's nice feeling like they care more about you than what you can do for them. Bridget paused, realizing she was starting to sound like a sales pitch, and laughed.

If you're looking for somewhere to stay, I bet they'd love to have you. There isn't a ton of work for us medics, but I'm sure we could find other things to do. No pressure if she said no, but Bridget hoped she said yes. It wasn't entirely an unselfish offer; she could really use a friend who wasn't Teya and wasn't tied up in all that.
Messages In This Thread
Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - October 19, 2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - October 19, 2022, 06:38 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - October 19, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - October 24, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - October 24, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - November 01, 2022, 07:46 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - November 02, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - November 03, 2022, 10:20 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - November 07, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - November 10, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - December 06, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - December 08, 2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - December 22, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - December 23, 2022, 01:27 PM