Redtail Rise Some Words with a Mummy
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Despite her resolution, Masque couldn’t stop thinking about it, just like she hadn’t been able to shake off the conversation with Relic. She pictured herself full of pups and shuddered. It was more than just unpleasant. The thought of carrying living beings inside of her—and forcing them out into the world through her privates, of all things—made Masquerade recoil. It was visceral.

It actually made her stop in her tracks to take some deep breaths and try to divert her mind by force. She still felt slightly dizzy when Redd appeared, a playfulness about her. Masque smiled wanly and dipped her head to her sister, though she didn’t engage her invitation right away.

Feeling an explanation was necessary, Masque told her, I need a minute. I’m feeling a little dizzy. She took a couple breaths, then sought to distract herself by asking, Do you ever think about being a mother, Redd?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - November 29, 2022, 08:01 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 03, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 03, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 12, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 12, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 18, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 19, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 27, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 30, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 30, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 30, 2022, 03:15 PM