Redtail Rise Some Words with a Mummy
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She watched as her sister scented the dropped antler again, recognizing it as Redd’s decision. Her tail waved as she waited for Redd to begin tracking, wondering if they might actually catch up to the moose with one (or perhaps no) antlers. She doubted they would attempt anything if they did; even with twice their number, they might not risk chasing a bull moose. But it would still be good experience.

My guess is he headed toward the grotto, Masque mused as they began to walk in tandem along the scent trail, recalling the same game trail she’d followed several times before.

Where he might’ve headed after that, she couldn’t guess. Masquerade hadn’t ventured any further than the foot of Nova Peak, though she’d scaled it once and spied a great valley spanning eastward toward some sprawling woods over yonder. If moose liked the cover of trees, then perhaps he’d headed that direction.

I was thinking this may be a good place to fade? :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - November 29, 2022, 08:01 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 03, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 03, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 12, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 12, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 18, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 19, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 27, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 30, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Redd - December 30, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: Some Words with a Mummy - by Raider - December 30, 2022, 03:15 PM