Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
919 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
The rise’s caches were low, though Masquerade made a point to bring meat to @Avicus at every opportunity. Occasionally she spared some for @New Snow as well. The freshly promoted Ulfr grew leaner herself, though she wasn’t the one carrying new life. There would be time to bulk later, after the pups were born.

Today, she brought a different sort of gift for the Wealda. It didn’t look like much, thought Avicus might recognize the badger’s pelt by appearance and scent. Every edge was jagged and there was still dried gristle clinging to the dead skin, though Masque had worn out both her tongue and the pads on her paws trying to scrape it all clean. The side with the fur was soft and warm; that was all that really mattered.

She carried it in her mouth at first but after stepping on it multiple times and tearing one corner, Masquerade decided to try tossing it over her shoulders like a cape. It took many tries to find the right angle of attack and perfect the motion, though she did eventually succeed in settling it over her nape.

With a measured step and a smile on her face, the cloaked Masque sought the pack’s Wealda.

Tags are invitational but not obligational; anyone’s welcome! :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
She Swam Higher - by Raider - February 27, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Mountain Boulder - February 28, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Raider - February 28, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Mountain Boulder - February 28, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Raider - February 28, 2023, 07:09 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Mountain Boulder - March 13, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Raider - March 15, 2023, 08:32 AM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Mountain Boulder - March 23, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Raider - March 23, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: She Swam Higher - by Mountain Boulder - March 24, 2023, 11:02 AM