Stone Circle Between two worlds
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Kvarsheim. This is Bjarna’s home.

Her face is halved in a glint of luminous light as sunrise is molded by the circle of stones in the horizon.

Could she live here, too? Could she take their name, and wave their banners? Sleep beneath their deities and guard their monoliths? And if she could- would it come to change her view? Would she adapt herself in ways meant to please them?

She knew this was inevitable. A shared intent was what kept the pack alive where lone wolves perished.

She was not ready to perish. She wanted to thrive, and not just to get by on mouldering scraps and an occasional stranger’s goodwill. She was disgraced in this skeletal body and these desperate fixations.

Once she was a winter huntress who drew no pity other than the plight of quarry beneath her teeth. Fight as she did, there would never again be surepath back to that girl. She lived and died in the mountains of Lyotak.

But, maybe there could be a healthy girl who ran with the Kvarsheim wolves. Who gave chase to their herds and cultivated their fields and cared for their kin.

To the older man with the kind eyes called Gunnar she speaks again, and this time with an aim that's true, “I’ve come to offer myself to the pack of Kvarsheim. If they would have me.”
Messages In This Thread
Between two worlds - by Tauris - April 13, 2023, 09:27 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Gunnar - April 13, 2023, 09:51 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Tauris - April 13, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Between two worlds - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:07 AM
RE: Between two worlds - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 10:27 AM