Redtail Rise Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
New Snow’s familiar face floated into view like a ghost from the gloom. Masquerade glanced at the woman’s expression before quickly dropping their eyes. The tilt of her ears, the sharp wariness in her gaze and the droop of her lip were a warning before the noise ever rumbled up from her chest. Masque let out an airy whine, pressing closer to the ground but not retreating as the growl ended on a more welcoming note.

This is for you, they said, nosing the stiffening carcass closer to New Snow’s pale paws. How are you? How are they? Masque questioned, slinking their head forward slightly as if to peer into the shadows beneath the Ulfr.

They knew by now she would not articulate a response. There were many ways New Snow could show Masquerade the answer, though the newly titled Caru did not press the matter. They steadied their weight on their elbows, belly still firm to the earth, watchful for any and every one of the mother’s cues.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Raider - April 17, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by New Snow - April 17, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Raider - April 18, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by New Snow - April 26, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Raider - April 26, 2023, 09:31 PM