Redtail Rise Taco Tuesday
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
If memory served, Masque hadn’t caught their quarry that day. Mulherin proved more successful. The Caru’s muscles twitched with anticipation as they observed his hunting behaviors, their whole body smoothing into a happy wag when he walked over with the rodent in his mouth.

That’s not it, they said, glancing down at the mouse and realizing it wasn’t fully dead. You must end its misery, Mul. We have to kill to eat but that doesn’t mean we want the prey to suffer, they explained, crushing the mouse with their paw.

Looking up at him again, they smiled softly. They wanted the Bearn to understand but not feel chastised. He was still learning, after all. And there was so much they would show him.

I want to take you to the north side of the rise, where the pigs live. We’ll observe. And if there is an opportunity, perhaps…

They had meant to summon another sibling, most likely Sky. He and Mulherin were like two peas in a pod, after all. But now the Caru finally acknowledged New Snow with a considering glance before their gaze returned to Mul’s face, resting heavily there.

If New Snow accompanies us, she and I can probably hunt one of the pigs. But you must promise you will stay back to watch and learn. You cannot join yet, you are too young and inexperienced. But it’s important to see others in action. Do you think you can accept these terms, Mul?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Taco Tuesday - by Raider - June 26, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by New Snow - June 26, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Mulherin - June 27, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Raider - June 27, 2023, 10:06 AM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by New Snow - June 27, 2023, 09:06 PM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Mulherin - July 02, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Raider - July 03, 2023, 08:52 AM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by New Snow - July 10, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Mulherin - July 14, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Raider - July 15, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: Taco Tuesday - by Mulherin - August 07, 2023, 10:09 PM