Stone Circle walk through the woods with me
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She is sure some women go beautifully into pregnancy.

This is not at all her case. True, her guts had stopped boiling and casting up everything she’d ever eaten in her entire life. But now that she was able to gain weight it swelled her awkwardly- her sides were starting to bulge but her limbs remained stick-thin. The extra pounds felt strange on her bones anytime she bent or laid or… moved. It was not the time of bliss she could have wished for, if she had any preconceived ideas about this process. She longed to speak with Tak but she wouldn’t take the new mother’s attention away from her babies.

So she often found herself stalking around Prisnálund looking for easy bites. Now that she could keep food down she rarely stopped eating. But she was still a shite hunter so that mainly meant scrawny fish and rodents, or the occasional pull from the pack kills. A muskrat dangled from her lips this afternoon. She used to live off of these things on her own but packlife has spoiled her, she was losing her taste for them.

Through the dell in trees she spots the new recruit, a girl she had not yet met. She hesitates, debating on giving her privacy she no doubt sought in the little glade, but decided against it. They’d have to meet sooner or later, and now was as good a time as any. She wouldn’t mind company with her lunch, surely the other woman wouldn’t be opposed?

“Hey new girl,” she calls and waddles out into the field, “Seat taken?”

She won't wait for a response before plunking down beside her and taking one massive bite out of her rat.
Messages In This Thread
walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 12, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 13, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 15, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 16, 2023, 12:46 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 16, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 17, 2023, 06:04 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 17, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 19, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 19, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 20, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 28, 2023, 08:54 PM