Wheeling Gull Isle I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand.
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
214 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Oh, right, yes, flowers! Dinah loved flowers!
The idea of learning an entire new language is quickly thrown out the window as soon as she is reminded of her task. A determination washes over her; yes, yes, she will pick the absolute best flowers the island has to offer! And she will grab extras for each of her seven siblings, while she's at it.
Nodding fervently to Gramma Towhee, her attention is then thrust back to Ava when a nip that does not land is thrown at her. Hey! comes her shout, more like a shriek, an offended, sour look of shock painted across her little russet face. That's not nice, Ava, you don't bite me unless you don't want a flower!
This child tested her. Once before, with the cicada shell she'd gifted to Judah that to this day she mourns, and now this. Is this what Mama meant by God testing that one guy Bartholomew? Was she Bartholomew right now?
Was God testing her?
Creasing her lips together in a frown, she nudges the younger raven child with a gentle paw. C'mon. I'll help you find flowers, if you want? A knowing, expectant look is sent toward Gramma Towhee, as if to say, can you believe this shit?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. - by Dinah - July 17, 2023, 10:14 PM