Swiftcurrent Creek disappointed people clinging onto bottles
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
468 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Wren's compliment surprised Eshe. "Oh, uh, thanks," she replied awkwardly, clearly caught off guard, "learning about plants has always been easier for me to learn than hunting, fighting, and, you know, normal ... things." She sucked in a breath, feeling the gamma's stare; she'd overthink this conversation for months. "... Sorry," she mumbled, glancing away as she stewed in her insecurity.

Thankfully, the rabbit offered some temporary relief. Eshe trotted after Wren, picking through the foilage until they found the rabbit. It stumbled around on unsteady feet and stopped occasionally to ground itself. Catching it wouldn't be challenging, so she took the olive branch.

Although Eshe stumbled as she approached, the rabbit couldn't escape quickly enough to save itself. She tackled it and snapped its neck, ending it all with a click of her jaws. "At least it went out somewhat happy," she said, taking a step back and motioning with her snout to invite her over.

"You might feel a little weird after eating it," Eshe warned. "It shouldn't be too bad, but no worries if you don't want any." She would try it only because she wanted to see if her experiment worked.
Messages In This Thread
disappointed people clinging onto bottles - by Wren - July 06, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: disappointed people clinging onto bottles - by Eshe - July 25, 2023, 10:10 PM