Swiftcurrent Creek timeless
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
463 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Kvarsheim—she knew about them! "That pack is the place to be, it seems," she observed, remembering her encounter with the pack's alpha. "I've met some of their members and leader, Gunnar. Do you know him?" She asked, tilting her head curiously. "He's very kind." He had helped her find the flowers she wanted to harvest and offered to show her the ocean later in the year. It'd been very generous of him, especially when she'd been a stranger.

When the questions began, a smile spread across her face. "I found the flowers in the Wapun Meadow and the mints in Herbalist's Cache." She paused and cleared her throat when she felt a tickle. "Sorry about that," she said, excusing herself for the slight delay, "I dug up the plants with the roots intact and carried them back here. I planted mint, lemon balm, and lavender roots about a claw-length deep in the ground. I did the same for the poppies but used their seeds instead of the roots."

"I plant seeds if a plant has them, but if they don't, I use the roots instead. I'll space out whatever I'm growing to give them room to expand, like how you can see there's a decent gap between the lemon balm and mint." She motioned towards them with her paw. "They're both in the mint family and grow like weeds, so I know they need space. When they mature, I'll need to transfer them to a new plot in the shade, but for now, they're fine." She wasn't even scratching the surface of gardening; the knowledge needed to master the craft was vast and involved.

"Like I mentioned the last time we met: they're growing a little slower since I'm trying to grow them out of season, and they're requiring more attention," attention she'd rather be directing to Akavir, if she was being honest with herself. "But if it were spring when the weather is cooler and wetter, they'd be able to grow much quicker."

She paused then, anticipating more questions.
Messages In This Thread
timeless - by Eshe - July 24, 2023, 10:21 AM
RE: timeless - by Arlette - July 25, 2023, 03:05 AM
RE: timeless - by Eshe - July 25, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: timeless - by Arlette - July 27, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: timeless - by Eshe - August 01, 2023, 09:48 PM
RE: timeless - by Arlette - August 03, 2023, 07:01 AM
RE: timeless - by Eshe - August 04, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: timeless - by Arlette - August 09, 2023, 03:47 AM
RE: timeless - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: timeless - by Arlette - August 17, 2023, 06:55 AM
RE: timeless - by Eshe - August 17, 2023, 04:26 PM