Swiftcurrent Creek combat—i'm ready for combat
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
473 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
He held her, kissed her, and made her feel safe—even when he tensed and growled. It was everything she needed and more, and it helped her begin to regain her composure. Still, despite the step in the right direction, she continued to cry freely and her body still quaked with anxiety every so often.

“I-I can, I … just r-really need to sleep first,” she replied, “I didn’t w-want the puppy to go … but A-Aric,” she hesitated—“I-I offered to try and make my milk come in to help—he s-said it was dangerous, a-and that h-he wouldn’t l-let me try u-until w-we spoke to other healers.” Which, now that she replayed the events in her head, made her realize how insulting that’d been. Did he not trust her abilities—her expansive knowledge? Had she not already proven herself? “I-I don’t even t-think he remembered Bellatrix with everything going on, I-I think h-he j-just went with the first w-wolf he r-remembered was nursing. I-I don’t blame him, that poor b-baby was wailing and starving.”

“I-I know I-I’m being s-selfish, but I want that puppy back here—where she belongs.” She admitted, studying his face and wondering what he thought.

When he asked about what’d kicked off the attack, she paused for a moment as she tried to remember. “T-The man s-snapped at M-Mae when she grabbed the p-puppy, and then Wren attacked, and I tried to grab Mae and the baby as she fended him off.”
Messages In This Thread
combat—i'm ready for combat - by Eshe - August 05, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Akavir - August 06, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Eshe - August 06, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Akavir - August 07, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Eshe - August 07, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Akavir - August 08, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Akavir - August 08, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Akavir - August 11, 2023, 11:34 AM
RE: combat—i'm ready for combat - by Eshe - August 11, 2023, 11:49 AM