Sunset Valley dreams
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They trailed a pair of wayward does just past the grotto before deciding they oughtn’t go any farther. Masque slowed to a stop, toes kneading into the grass underfoot, brittle beneath the August sun. They stood there a moment before swiveling, enjoying the mild breeze that blustered against their back before they froze abruptly, head snapping around.

They sniffed the air intensively as their entire body pivoted in a single movement, Masque’s paws already winding into a ground-eating gallop before they even registered anything more than a familiar scent. Their heart pounded against their ribs and a small whine eked out of them on every other breath.

They caught sight of a wolf whose coloration made them think of @Relic. But it wasn’t him. Masquerade dug their heels into the ground, coming to a more abrupt halt as they stared at the stranger for a beat, two, three. Then their eyes skittered past him to the red figure of a she-wolf and their heart leaped in their chest.

The Caru scuttled toward Avicus like a crab, crouching and running simultaneously with their tail wiggling so fast it blurred. They whined continuously now as they nuzzled closer to her, ignoring the strange smells wound into her familiar scent as they moaned their happiness through kisses pressed to her chin.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dreams - by Avicus - August 23, 2023, 06:27 PM
RE: dreams - by Ksura - August 23, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: dreams - by Avicus - August 23, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: dreams - by Ksura - August 23, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: dreams - by Raider - August 23, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: dreams - by Avicus - August 23, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: dreams - by Ksura - August 23, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: dreams - by Raider - August 23, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: dreams - by Avicus - August 23, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: dreams - by Ksura - August 24, 2023, 01:48 AM
RE: dreams - by Raider - August 24, 2023, 09:01 AM