Wheeling Gull Isle taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word
Rivenwood
Leaf
225 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
optionally for @Phox @Seal and/or @Towhee but open to others! i ask that we limit this to maybe 5 people max though! <3 can also be backdated if needed

The Isle has visitors, visitors who were practically strangers to Dinah, but known inexplicably nonetheless. One of which was, presumably, a fabled cousin that existed only within her mind's eye up until now.
These were strange folk, she thought, who smell of pine needles and hickory and have foreign tongues. One was cloaked in neat shades of soot like Gramma, the other a gray-mottled youngling with an accent Dinah had never heard before.
Up until this point, she had only watched them from afar; listened to conversations and studied how they move. She was, as she'd come to learn, suspicious of those who tracked their mud along the Isle — but this was family! Gramma brought them, she assumed, and frankly she was relieved to fret over something that was not her several missing and injured siblings. Instead, she fretted over gifts.
The little redhead coasts the lavender field until she lumbers into the thicket, eyes bright and wide in search of the perfect blooms to bring to her guests. There were not many left now that autumn had begun to descend upon the land in a grave snarl of chill and bright color; but nonetheless, she is determined.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word - by Dinah - September 27, 2023, 11:46 AM