Wheeling Gull Isle taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word
Rivenwood
Leaf
225 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Unbeknownst to little Dinah but known very much so to her writer, she would be going to Moonspear much sooner than she thought. But presently, she gives a warm nod to her cousin; naively, curiously, and a little hum whistles from her throat. I like it here. I think it's cool! But I've always wanted to explore the mainland. One time I went out there and a big scary man approached me. But I don't think he was from Moonspear. at least she hoped not.
She proceeds forth with a swing to her tail as it rests above her hips, lanky limbs stretched in a wide-set trot. The trees grow sparse and turn to simple patches of wildgrass, and among them are late-blooms; fireweeds and cottongrass, which she points out with the tip of her claw. I like these ones, she chirps. the white ones I like to call cotton-tails, 'cuz they look like a bunny's tail!
Further toward the shoreline, the hazy cerulean crash of the sea grows visible. Hidden between rocks lie little succulents, warm-tinted and jagged; and Dinah points at these too. I think these are lanceleaf. Aren't they funny looking?
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
RE: taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word - by Dinah - October 02, 2023, 03:43 PM