Stone Circle [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
280 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Strong language
Mae Frostfur-Mayfair had finally reached a breaking point.

With a howl to @Arric and @Akavir she parted from Swiftcurrent Creek. She did not intend to return.

At first she'd thought that she would leave the valley entirely, find somewhere far away from the swamp where Moss still called to her, somewhere far from the father who was never there for her, far from @Wren who would not let her in. But as she parted from the only home she'd ever known, Mae found herself thinking of someone else.

She was thinking about @Skáld.

He'd been kind to her once — more than once. She recalled the gifts they'd exchanged, and the soft warmth in his eyes when he looked at her, and the gentle way he spoke. Without really thinking about it, Mae found herself heading for Kvarsheim. She did not know what she would do when she got there.

She howled for Skáld at the borders, pacing impatiently while she waited for him to arrive. All the while she tried to think of what she would say, what she would tell him to explain why she'd showed up here alone and freshly without a home. Honestly, she didn't know. But she knew that she wanted to see him.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:59 PM