Stone Circle [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
280 Posts
Ooc — xynien
His father; a good man. Mae thought of Akavir and was abruptly filled with bitter jealousy. To hear that Gunnar was unwell brought her some kind of sick satisfaction in the wake of her negative feelings, and she knew that she shouldn't feel this way. But maybe it made sense. Skáld was kind in all the right ways, raised under a father he admired and loved, and Mae — she was far too twisted by a childhood spent in perpetual abandonment to ever be like him.

No, She said after a moment, surprised by the coldness of her own voice. She knew Tauris, knew that the woman would likely be open to her presence in Kvarsheim, but suddenly Mae didn't want to stay here. She didn't want to watch Skáld and the others fawn over Gunnar and then grieve his death. She didn't want to face the ugly feelings it stirred in her.

I should go. Leave the valley. No one wants me here, She met Skáld's eyes, willing herself to be stern and unmoved in the manner of her own father. This was the legacy she'd inherited. So she would carry it on faithfully.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:59 PM