Redhawk Caldera right where you left me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Had Eljay and Maia truly created this snivelly, whiney pile of mess? Dwin wondered mercilessly, looking up and down the woman before her. She bore some resemblance of Eljay, there was the tell-tale Blackthorn stripe along her back too. So she was at least related to them. Still the tearful introduction did little to stir any sympathy in the younger sibling. She was not heartless, but the recent circumstances had been such that adding another problematic character to the already huge sea of sorrow seemed a bad idea. 

Still - the same way she was not allowed to apply medieval witch-hunting methods in raising any of her little relatives, she also did not have authority to drive Sylvie - was it? - away. In her current form she saw very little use of her, but Brecheliant presently was in no place to refuse anyone. Not even serial killers. As long as they kept their adventures outside the caldera and in secret. Was Sylvie a killer in disguise? Well, in that case... Not now, Dwin! She stopped her flow of thoughts curtly and therefore asked a more proper (boring) question than the one that had been at the tip of her tongue (and would have probably made things more interesting). 

"What happened? Did they kick you out?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, now wondering, what could possibly this Blackthorn offspring, who had apparently inherited the very worst lack of self-confidence and insecurity from both of her parents. "Or did you cause some trouble?" 
Messages In This Thread
right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 12, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 14, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 08:12 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 16, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 16, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 17, 2023, 08:26 PM