Redhawk Caldera right where you left me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin frowned. Why on Earth leave anywhere, anything IF you do not want to do it yourself? Like truly? As a six-month old she had left on her own accord, wanting to learn about the world. But it would have never occurred to her that she should go just because it was something everyone did. She was tempted to ask, if Sylvie had a spine at all, but that would probably not be received well. Because it seemed that this specimen got upset about far-less important things. Seeing her whine and cry had already made the situation very uncomfortable. 

How had this snowflake survived as long as she had - Dwin had no clue. She felt annoyance creep up, when her sister declared that she had missed Maia and Eljay. The way she said it would be excusable to a kid, not a fully grown woman. Compared to her, even Frolic and Glee with their shared single neuron of brain capacity, were more adults. "Father is old and frail and mother is devoting all her time caring for him and the younger siblings," she stated the facts bluntly, a hint of accusation in her voice. Where the heck were you earlier, when they needed your help?!!!

"They certainly have their paws full with reckless, lawless and irresponsible small-wolves," she explained and paused, while in her mind she continued then a sister or not, turn on your heel and seek a baby-sitter elsewhere. "So - I suggest before I take you to them, you get yourself sorted out. Because - quite frankly - you are a bloody mess right now," she said instead, which was probably a bit better than she had wanted to say.  
Messages In This Thread
right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 12, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 14, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 08:12 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 16, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 16, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 17, 2023, 08:26 PM