Redhawk Caldera right where you left me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin knew at her heart that she had been too harsh on her older sister. But she had got so fed up of her inability to be herself around her siblings, of constantly feeling like a failure in this aspect, being a disappointment to her parents for yet again not managing her temper, that dealing with Sylvie, who turned out to be unstable, was more than she could handle. She was about to say something along the lines of - sorry, it is not personal, but things have been rough for a very long time - when she realized that the girl was not entirely herself anymore.

Frozen in fear and reeking of stress. 

"What the hell?" she muttered under her breath, approaching the empty shell of what had been a semi-coherent person earlier and sniffing the air around her carefully. I can't take this anymore... I just can't... she thought to herself. Then sat down, thought for a bit and with a sigh of resignation she called for @Eljay and @Maia to deal with this. If this co-creation of theirs was faulty and with glitches, it was better that the makers dealt with it. While waiting for them to arrive, Dwin watched Sylvie and wondered, why, why, why had gods of any kind not given her at least one normal and useful sibling to rely on. Those, who were left here, were either brainless (in the process of growing some, hopefully) or brain-damaged. And the sane ones apparently had fled the nest, when there had been a chance to do so.
You can fade out and PP parents coming and fetching her. And - we can have a new thread later. I would love to explore more of their relationship.
Messages In This Thread
right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 12, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 14, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 08:12 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 16, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 16, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 17, 2023, 08:26 PM