Stone Circle In this place where we stand
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
To see them, and together; there is a fullness in her chest and she moves implacably forward to stand with them, uniting three from different walks of life; different ages; each with their own unique understanding of the world. There is perhaps not a trueborn leader among them, and yet, maybe that would be their strength, she is hopeful-

“I need to ask something of you, Fig. And of you, Skáld,” her breaths quicken.

“I am not a leader, as Gunnar was. When he promoted me, there were four wolves to the name of Kvarsheim. Now we have grown. There are many of us, and so many children. I believe they deserve a leader who is patient, who will listen, and attempts to understand, to be a voice for their concerns, and committed to safeguard their peace. I alone do not hope to be all those things. But I believe, together, the three of us, we can."

She looks into the eyes of the man she loves.

“Fig, I do not trust another as I do you to be level headed, and just. You have shown me patience, and wisdom. I believe this is what you can offer to the pack. Heart. Hjarta.”

Then to the yearling, she unites their eyes.

“Skáld, your sister Bjarna was your age when she took up the mantle of Nornir before me. I have watched you grow from a boy, into a brave man. The way you have remained something solid for your siblings through all of our grief. You are our spirit. Our Anda.”

She passes now over them both, a look of quiet worry that could only hope they too could see this vision, and would shoulder the weight of this new responsibility, in spite of how much their three lives had already been altered in the preceding months.

“Will you lead with me?”
Messages In This Thread
In this place where we stand - by Tauris - October 21, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Skáld - October 21, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Figment - October 27, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Tauris - October 29, 2023, 03:18 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Skáld - October 31, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Figment - November 01, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Tauris - November 04, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Skáld - November 13, 2023, 02:13 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Figment - November 15, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Tauris - November 21, 2023, 06:38 PM