Firefly Ravine jet
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They made a thoughtful noise low in their throat at Redd’s reply, marigold eyes dropping to scan the terrain. Perhaps crossing over wasn’t worth the effort, especially in their sister’s state. They paused and eyed her speculatively.

Let’s head that way, Masque decided, thrusting their muzzle north, where the ravine disappeared into The Tangle. I’m sure we can find game of some sort there. I took Sky there for a hunting lesson, not too long ago, they thought aloud. If we find a good blind, we can just sit and wait for something to come along, conserve energy.

They didn’t wait for Redd’s assent. She’d said, “Lead.” And so they did, loping in that direction, long tail swinging. They glanced down at their filthy legs and knew they would soon have all sorts of burs and leaf litter to add to it. If they were going to stake out for a while, perhaps the siblings could reinforce their bond with some mutual grooming.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
jet - by Redd - November 01, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: jet - by Raider - November 01, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: jet - by Redd - November 01, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: jet - by Raider - November 01, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: jet - by Redd - November 01, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: jet - by Raider - November 01, 2023, 05:48 PM
RE: jet - by Redd - November 01, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: jet - by Raider - November 01, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: jet - by Redd - November 08, 2023, 10:42 AM
RE: jet - by Raider - November 08, 2023, 10:20 PM
RE: jet - by Redd - November 22, 2023, 11:53 AM